Good luck, You can do it with God's help. I lost 50 lbs by watching what I ate and exercising more. God Bless you,Daniel
Go, Christina, Go! You'll feel so much better as you start to see the weight come off. Just keep telling yourself, "This won't taste as good as being thin will feel!"
thank you ! i need it!
Hey Christina, I know that you can do it. I am excited for you. Let me know any great veggie discoveries.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Good luck, You can do it with God's help.
I lost 50 lbs by watching what I ate and exercising more.
God Bless you,
Daniel
Go, Christina, Go! You'll feel so much better as you start to see the weight come off. Just keep telling yourself, "This won't taste as good as being thin will feel!"
thank you ! i need it!
Hey Christina, I know that you can do it. I am excited for you. Let me know any great veggie discoveries.
Post a Comment