Sunday, July 1, 2007

slacker day

i have set up taht sunday is my not so rigid day , not just go do whatever eat everything day but, have a little break so today is a little off.
10:31a 134 bls yeah we all slept in, sad we missed church.
11:52a drpepper 2.5 u
2:03p 198 bls symilin 2.5u homemade burrito with chicken, black beans, corn, light sour cream, cheese whole wheat tortilla, 35 carbs 3.4 u
3:45p 117 bls
4:03p 3.0u tea 1/2 sweet 1/2 un sweet to cut down on sugar intake
6:02p 83 bls
6:44 p 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwich, 5 chips 48 carbs 2.2 u
9:23p 213 bls 2.1u
10:33p 45 bls dr pepper, forzen burrito, and 4 pb crackers i ate way to much due to the hunger from the low.
12:38 a 233 bls 2.6 u
i have no idea how much water, i have been drinking it but im sure not the 11 im not sure how i will get there but i will one day.

2 comments:

Jess said...

I like that red shirt. I was reading what you're eating (very brave of you by the way) and I'd just like to suggest that you eliminate the sour cream and peanut butter. I've noticed that no matter how healthy the meal I'm eating...the toppings can ruin it. We've eliminated ranch, sour cream, butter, and alot of other typical dressings off of most foods. It really will help. Keep working at it!

You can do it!

Glenda said...

Hay, I am glad to know that you have not given up. I have to clean too :( I also think your food is very brave. I am impressed.